Rise of Insanity
Rise of Insanity is a first-person psychological horror game
Set in America in the 1970's, the story centers around Dr. Stephen Dowell, a renowned psychologist faced with a difficult patient who shows distinct yet contradictory symptoms of different mental disorders. The life of the doctor himself is also shrouded in mystery – you must step into his shoes to find out the truth.
What terrible fate has befallen your wife and child? Is your new patient, on whom you are testing your experimental treatment methods, somewhat responsible for what happened? Who is to blame? Don’t lose your nerve and overcome your fear.
• The realistic graphics provide a horrifying and immersive atmosphere that will chill you to the core.
• Haunting, atmospheric soundtrack and professional voice acting.
• Explore diverse locations inspired by North American architectural trends from the early 70s.
• Walk, examine, discover dark secrets and solve logical puzzles. Descend the inner depths of the human consciousness
- Release date:
- Feb 13, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Other
- Pineapple Works
- Red Limb Studio
- Game file size:
- 4.2 GB
- Supported Languages:
- German, Italian, Spanish, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Red Limb Studio & Pineapple Works 2020