We're sorry, but chat isn't available at the moment. Agents may be helping other customers or Live Chat may be closed.
Please check back soon.
6 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. PT
7 days a week
Available Now Coming May 22, 2012
Become the next top agent of the Men In Black. Arm yourself with a full arsenal of iconic MIB weapons to investigate and stop an evil alien plot to snatch up an ancient artifact that is the key to seizing control of the universe.
It’s your turn to suit up as the newest MIB recruit to eliminate the scum of the universe. Arm yourself with a full arsenal of iconic MIB weapons and head into the field with the mission to investigate and stop an evil alien plot to snatch up an ancient artifact that is the key to seizing control of the universe.
• 3rd Person Combat Tactics: Dodge and take cover as you battle hostile
aliens in this action-packed, 3rd person rail shooter.
• Nothing is What it Seems: Aliens often use clever disguises. Employ MIB investigative techniques to detect hidden threats.
• Diverse and Customizable Weapons: Wield a full arsenal of official MIB weaponry from the Noisy Cricket to the Deatomizer and even select from a full array of awesome firepower modes such as “Freeze Ray” and “Anti-Gravity Grenade.”
• High Octane Action-Oriented Experience: Pursue and escape fierce aliens in intense cinematic chase sequences.
• Multi-Player Battles: Challenge your friends and family to competitive split screen 2-player or up to 4-player “hot-seat” action!
• Top Shot Elite Compatible: Take fighting alien scum to the next level with the Top Shot Elite peripheral.
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.