Reverie: Sweet As Edition
DESTINY CALLS THE LEAST LIKELY OF HEROES Save an island in peril on a childhood holiday
With restless spirits threatening the safety of Toromi Island’s inhabitants, Tai must venture through dangerous dungeons and across a variety of environments to put the spirits to rest. All in a summer holiday!
Reverie is an action adventure game set on a fictional island in New Zealand, inspired by the legend of Maui and the Giant Fish where the demigod himself fishes up the North Island with a powerful fishhook.
- Six dungeons to fight and puzzle your way through.
- Use unique weapons and items to solve puzzles and defeat menacing bosses.
- Explore varied environments and find the secrets of Toromi Island.
- Collect hidden feathers from New Zealand’s many beautiful native birds.
- Story inspired by a Maori legend.
- Nightmare difficulty mode
- New minigame
- Quick select item wheel
- In-game achievement system
- Release date:
- February 07, 2019
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure, Puzzle
- Rainbite Limited
- Game file size:
- 318 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Spanish
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 Rainbite Ltd