Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D
Fight back the terrifying armies of undead in Resident Evil: The Mercenaries 3D, the first Resident Evil title on the Nintendo 3DS.
Fight back the terrifying armies of undead in Resident Evil®: The Mercenaries 3D, the first Resident Evil title on the Nintendo 3DS. Play as your favorite characters from Resident Evil history in re-mastered challenges from Resident Evil 4 and 5. Players can combat evil in 30+ missions, and take the battle online with Wi-Fi or local co-op. Utilizing the brand new ‘Skill Slot’ system you can also customize your characters, making them more effective in dispatching the zombie hordes. Plus, the game includes an exclusive demo of the brand new blockbuster from Capcom: Resident Evil: Revelations.
• Online Co-op: Partner with a friend, either through the Nintendo 3DS’s
WiFi or AdHoc networks.
• Frantic Gameplay: Battle hordes of classic Resident Evil enemies, compiling high scores to share online.
• Iconic Characters: The biggest names in Zombie extermination, including Chris Redfield, Claire, Jill, Wesker, Krauser, and Hunk.
• Skill System: Define your playstyle with dozens of unique skills and upgrades.
• Console-Quality Graphics: Play a handheld shooter without sacrificing visuals or controls.
• Exclusive Demo: Get your first taste of Resident Evil: Revelations, the next chapter in horror.
- Release date:
- June 28, 2011
- up to 2 players
- Action, Adventure
- Game file size:
- 588 MB
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.