Resident Evil Revelations CollectionNintendo Switch
Survival horror makes it way to Nintendo Switch with this 2 game collection featuring Resident Evil Revelations and a downloadable voucher for Resident Evil Revelations 2
- Resident Evil Revelations features Jill Valentine and Claire Redfield as they investigate an abandoned cruise ship where terror lurks around every corner
- Resident Evil Revelations 2 features 2 separate, but intertwined storylines featuring Claire Redfield and Barry Burton as they find themselves on an abandoned prison island
- The fan favorite Raid Mode is available in both titles and is packed with solo/co-op content to keep players running and gunning for hours on end
- Enhance your gameplay experience even further with additional motion controls that let you aim and wield your weapons with greater accuracy on Nintendo Switch.
- All previous add-ons and DLC are included for both titles
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.