Resident Evil Origins CollectionNintendo Switch
Fan favorite Resident Evil classics are now on Switch!
Whether you're revisiting a long-time favorite, or new to the series, you can now experience the origins of the Resident Evil saga at home or on the go with Resident Evil Origins Collection on the Nintendo Switch™ system! Resident Evil Origins Collection includes remastered versions of the critically acclaimed Resident Evil and its popular prequel, Resident Evil 0. Explore the horror classic series from the beginning as rookie officer Rebecca Chambers and convicted criminal Billy Coen in Resident Evil Zero and follow the perilous adventures of S.T.A.R. task force members Chris Redfield and Jill Valentine in Resident Evil.
- Return to the series origins – Discover the truth behind the horrors in the Resident Evil mansion, as well as what led up to them, in these titles which mark the beginning of the Resident Evil timeline.
- Relive the classic horror in either its original settings or modified to modern-day standards:
- Experience the horror in the classic 4:3 ratio or 16:9 widescreen mode.
- Play with the classic control scheme, or enjoy an alternative scheme where the character moves in the direction of the analogue stick.
- Also includes all previously released DLC costumes and game modes.
- Play as Albert Wesker in Resident Evil 0 – After completing the main campaign, players will be able to take control of the fan-favorite series antagonist, complete with his Uroboros powers from Resident Evil 5, to wreak havoc in the all new Wesker Mode.
- Play Anywhere: Play Resident Evil Origins Collection on the go using the Nintendo Switch system’s handheld or tabletop mode.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 21, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Includes game card for Resident Evil 0 and a download code for Resident Evil
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.