Red Rope: Don't Fall Behind +
One of the most enigmatic, radical and challenging games ever made is finally on Nintendo Switch™.Are you ready to live forever?
Red Rope: Don’t Fall Behind is an arduous challenge, a cathartic ritual that only the most valiant players will be able to carry out, be they fearless lonely travellers or couples with a strong elective affinity.
Explore the Labyrinth, get acquainted with its bizarre inhabitants, its secrets and its rules. Face enemies, traps, puzzles and ferocious bosses. To escape the Labyrinth you will have but one weapon: the rope that binds you together.
- Play with a friend or try alone. It won’t be easy either way.
- You are trapped in the Labyrinth: more than 100 hand-designed levels full of tension, action and mystery separate you from the exit.
- The rope is the only weapon at your disposal.
- Battle dozens of unpredictable enemies, learn their moves and plan yours. No tactics means death.
- Solve puzzles: carefully observe and exploit the many mechanisms.
- Discover a world packed with symbols to decipher and bizarre inhabitants.
- Defeat 4 mini-bosses and 5 bosses on the path to triumph.
- Climb the global chart but beware: every action has consequences.
- The game continues beyond the screen: communication and complicity are paramount.
- At least 10 hours of gameplay. Or 100 if you are not up to the challenge.
- A true hardcore experience: only a few will succeed.
- BEAT THE GAME AND BECAME AN INHABITANT OF THE LABYRINTH
- Release date:
- November 06, 2020
- up to 2 players
- Adventure, Action
- Game file size:
- 358 MB
- Supported Languages:
- American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
RedRope: Don't fall Behind © 2016