RAZION EX is a 16 bit CGI style horizontal shooting game originally made for arcades, ported and upgraded to Nintendo Switch™
The score system is based on growing gold cubes and using the beam to freeze the cubes.
It has 3 game modes (NOVICE/NORMAL/MANIAC).
Changes for EX version:
- reworked game play
- re-balanced and reduced difficulty
- added bullet canceling for certain enemies
- reworked controls and ship movements
- upgraded graphics and added 32 bit effects
- upgraded to widescreen
- added scanline filter
- slightly reworked levels
- reworked scoring mechanics
- unlock-able continues
- added training mode for unlocked levels and bosses
- added small ending
- CD quality music
6 stages with varied settings
6 huge end bosses
7 sub bosses
3 game modes
Rendered 16-bit CGI graphics horizontal shooting game
- Release date:
- September 16, 2021
- 1 player
- Arcade, Action
- Game file size:
- 281 MB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.