Raiden V: Director's Cut
THE ORIGINAL BULLET-HELL IS BACK!
Arcade hit Raiden first left its mark on the shooting genre 25 years ago. The easy to learn, hard to master series comes to the Nintendo Switch in its most modern and advanced form yet! Join the war for Earth’s future-where the tide of battle holds constant surprises.
• Story Mode - All new story full of twists and turns! The story alters depending on your performance!
• Boss Mission - Defeat bosses under special conditions and compete in the leaderboards!
• Gallery - Dozens of character, concept, and game art waiting to be unearthed!
• Supports 1 - 2 players (offline)
• New ship damage system (uses health bar, not lives)
• 3 distinct ships with different Defense, Mobility, and sub-weapons
• New "Cheer Attack" that greatly boosts sub-weapons for a short time
• Voice Acting for the first time in the series
• Director's Cut exclusive levels
- Release date:
- July 25, 2019
- up to 2 players
- Arcade, Action
- UFO Interactive
- Moss Co.
- Game file size:
- 3.7 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
Published by UFO Interactive Games.
©2019 Tommo Inc. UFO Interactive Games and the UFO Interactive Games logo are trademarks of Tommo Inc. All Rights Reserved.
©MOSS CO., LTD. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. LICENSED BY SEIBU KAIHATSU INC.