Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Successor to the online cult favorite game known as N, N+ brings the same simple, old-school game mechanics that made N so popular!
The basic gameplay premise of N+ (Ninja+) is simple – you are a ninja running around a puzzle world inhabited by enemies, and your only goal is to make it to the next level. However, getting to the next level isn’t always easy! Be prepared to run, dodge, and jump past obstacles and enemies in order to make it in this addictive acrobatic puzzle-action game.
• Hundreds of Built in Levels – The single player game has 200 levels to explore. 100 Co-op and 50 vs. levels for exclusive multiplayer gameplay.
• Networked Content – Download new maps and replays from the N server Design new maps or see your ranking in the community leader board.
• Level Editor – Design maps and share them with friends or the world using the integrated level editor and ad-hoc or infrastructure modes
• DS Shared-Cart Gameplay – Play with your friends even if they don’t have the DS cartridge. DS shared-cart gameplay will let players go head to head with just one cartridge
• Unlockable Entities – N+ will offer optional unlockables that will change how the game is played! Unlock flame-throwing booby traps, force fields, gravity changers, or even crash mats in N+
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Aug 26, 2008
- No. of Players
- 1 player