Animals from all kind of sizes and species lived together in peace in the Forest of Happiness. But out of the blue on a sunny day, a new resident joined the neighborhood. He was a human. From the start, the new resident tried his best to become part of the community and be friends with all of the creatures living in the forest. He would talk to the animals, run errands for them, make sure that the forest was kept clean...
However, after all those efforts to become one of them, something unexpected took place...
Somebody opened a boxing gym in the Forest of Happiness and every single one of its inhabitants rushed to work out and get fit!
This unexpected event arouse repressed feelings right from under the new neighbor’s insides. As if there was no tomorrow, the new inhabitant decided to take charge and change strategies in order to make it clear to every creature in the woods who was the real king of creation here.
- “Slam Down” Controls: Animal Boxing is the first game ever to invert
the Nintendo DSi unit. Use the stylus for motion-based controls. Throw
jabs, hooks and uppercuts with simple stylus movements.
- Take On All Challengers: Step into the ring against 50 wild fighters with different fighting styles. Go toe to toe against Lee the cat, Sauda the rhino, Fore the bull, and many more!
- Create A Fighter: Build your own male or female character, then step into the ring in eight unique environments. Customize your gloves, clothing, hairstyle, and more
- Battle a Friend: Face off against another player with Nintendo DSi Wireless Communications.
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Jan 17, 2011
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Action, Adventure
- Gammick Entertainment
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.