Available Now Coming Nov 18, 2012
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed
Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed™ is changing the rules with a new thrilling racing experience featuring Sonic the Hedgehog and a fantastic cast of SEGA All-Stars competing across land, sea and air in vehicles that fully transform from cars, to boats, to planes.
Following on from the huge success of Sonic & SEGA All-Star’s Racing, the characters now have their own unique transforming vehicles designed to take advantage of the varying terrain. The line-up on the Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed grid sees SEGA favorites – including Sonic the Hedgehog, Dr Eggman and AiAi – return to battle against newcomers that include Gilius Thunderhead of Golden Axe and Vyse of Skies of Arcadia.
- Brand new dynamic environments and tracks: Inspired by SEGA’s illustrious gaming history, tracks include Dragon Canyon (of Panzer Dragoon fame) and Super Monkey Ball’s Temple Trouble
- Fully transforming vehicles: As players race across land, air and sea, their vehicles dynamically transform from cars, to boats, to planes; each vehicle is uniquely customized to complement its character
- All-Star moves: Incredibly popular in the first installment of the game, the All-Star moves return with a brand-new mechanic that powers up the more daringly you race
- Fair weapon system: An all-new system ensures that weapons can be blocked or evaded once you gain the skills to do so, creating a unique racing experience for each player
- Enhanced multiplayer: Play with up to eight people in online multiplayer mode
- Multiplayer game modes: Grand Prix and Battle Arenas
- System Wii U
- Release Date Nov 18, 2012
- No. of Players up to 4 players
- Category Action
- DeveloperSUMO Digital
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
How can I purchase a game on Nintendo.com?
A Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID is required to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. To purchase a game, complete the following steps:
- If you haven't already done so, create a Nintendo Network ID on your Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system.
- Visit http://accounts.nintendo.com and create or sign in to your Nintendo Account.
- Link your Nintendo Network ID to your Nintendo Account.
- Locate your game on www.nintendo.com and follow the on-screen steps to make your purchase.
- Your game will be automatically downloaded to the system associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
- Make sure that your system is connected to the Internet and meets these download requirements.
- For pre-purchases, the game will be pre-loaded to your system at the time of your order. You'll be able to start playing it after downloading a small update, beginning at 12:00 a.m. ET on the game's release date.
For additional information about this process, please click here.
Is a Nintendo Network ID required to purchase games?
Yes. You will need a Nintendo Account with a linked Nintendo Network ID to purchase games through www.nintendo.com. The games you buy will be automatically downloaded to the system (Wii U and / or Nintendo 3DS family) that is associated with your Nintendo Network ID.
What do I need to download a game?
You'll need a Wii U or Nintendo 3DS family system (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Nintendo Network ID*, Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
(* You'll need a Nintendo Network ID to download the game, but you won't need one to play the game once it has been downloaded.)
Does my purchase qualify for My Nintendo Points?
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
- What is the order cancellation policy for digital purchases?