A contemplative experience where you’ll wander through the dreams, memories and fantasies emerging from a dialogue between a grandfather and his grandchild.
Promesa is a personal project born from a family conversation, where you wander through dreams and memories emerging from a dialogue between a grandfather and his grandchild.
While listening to someone trying to remember their experiences, past and present blend together, forming a stream of images that are both personal and shared.
From memories of homes and streets to surreal visions of imaginary places, Promesa is a contemplative experience about what happens when we’re left dreaming of the things we haven’t lived firsthand.
- A slow and relaxing experience focused on contemplative exploration.
- Every playthrough (of approximately 45 minutes) is different and it takes more than one to see all the scenes.
- A distinct visual style that mixes pixel graphics with high-def light.
- Visit dreamlike environments inspired by Argentinian and Italian cities.
- A personal project born after a few conversations I had with my grandfather and made by a small team of 4 people.
- An acoustic soundtrack that uses many different instruments: from piano and double-bass, to zither and harmonium.
- Release date:
- June 25, 2021
- 1 player
- Simulation, Adventure
- Fantastico Studio
- Game file size:
- 1.3 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Italian, Spanish, Russian, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 Fantastico Studio / © 2020 Julián Palacios Gechtman