Please enter your date of birth
Experience a deep, complex simulation of a modern skyscraper.
Your job as the architect and developer is to build world-famous skyscrapers that will be the envy of the entire city, masterpieces of art and engineering. But a skyscraper is more than just steel and glass, it’s an intricate ecosystem, full of people that live and work in the building. They become a complex machine that needs your steady hand to keep it running smoothly and efficiently.
● Experience a deep and complex simulation of a modern skyscraper
● Create gleaming commercial towers for titans of trade seeking a perfect downtown office
● Build residential blocks of apartments that cater to those seeking a home in the sky
● Keep business travellers and tourists happy in soaring hotel towers
● Host events in massive convention centers and famous concert halls
● Entice visitors into shopping malls with irresistible restaurants and chic shops
● Explore open sandbox play to build your dream skyscraper with several difficulty levels
● Conquer campaign mode in 29 scenario challenges
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Project Highrise: Architect's Edition. Copyright © 2018 SomaSim, LLC. Developed by SomaSim. Published by Kalypso Media Group GmbH. All rights reserved. All other logos, copyrights and trademarks are property of their respective owner.
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.