Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Immerse yourself in the sprawling and fascinating world of road construction!
Experience life on the construction site like the pros, and use heavy equipment and massive machinery. Enter an open world scenario to complete a large variety of assignments. There's no way you can get bored repairing roads and doing so much more. A wide range of heavy construction equipment stands ready for your use. Utilise pavement milling, bulky cement mixers, powerful dump trucks, practical mini excavators and more!
- Loads of challenging tasks
- An open world with a gravel quarry, port and train station
- Lots of special vehicles like the bulldozer, mill and flatbed truck
- Diverse missions: fuel aircraft, sell vehicles, dispose of rubble and organise construction materials
- Assignments, big and small: repair roads, excavate foundations and repair runways
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 03, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- United Independent Entertainment
- Raylight Studios
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Professional Construction - The Simulation ©2018 UIG Entertainment GmbH. Published by UIG Entertainment. Developed by Raylight Games. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.