Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Your Design, Their Fate
In Prison Architect you will see the impact of your grand design on the lives of your inmates be it a utopic centre for rehabilitation, a brutal Super Max Prison or anything in between.
Acting as both architect and governor, you control every detail of your Prison - from building new cells and facilities to hiring staff and creating reform programs - all while dealing with informants, contraband smuggling, gang warfare, full scale riots and more!
Expose your prison to a whole host of outrageous characters who will impact your prisons in unique ways, take charge of new prisons and build your penitentiary on exciting new plots!
All Day and a Night contains 8 new wardens, 8 new prison maps and 8 new plots to expand your prison experience and bend the rules!
• Show-off and share your prisons in World of Wardens.
• Equip your prison with new padded cells and a Criminally Insane wing
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Aug 16, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Strategy, Action, Adventure
- Double Eleven
- Introversion Software / Double Eleven Limited
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2018 Double Eleven Limited. Introversion Software Ltd. "Prison Architect" is a registered trademark of Introversion Software Ltd. All rights reserved.
Escape Mode DLC
Released Sep 27, 2018DLC details
Will you earn essential cash by working an honest job, or steal money from your fellow inmates? Will you plan a stealthy underground escape or raid an armoury and shoot your way out? Whatever you do, remember to bring plenty of bacon to bribe the sniffer dogs with.
• Take control of a prisoner and break out of any prison in World of Wardens!
• Earn XP and spend points to unlock new skills to power up your prisoner
• Bribe guards to evade punishment
• Sneak, fight or tunnel your way to freedom
• Recruit crew members and assign them orders
• Call up "The Boss" to smuggle in contraband and carry out assassinations
• 27 new collectable snapshots
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.