Help Dude recover his tasty ham from hungry dinosaurs.
Prehistoric Dude is a mini metroidvania game during the stone age which tells the story of Dude, a friendly caveman who loves ham! Explore 3 different scenarios while looking for Dude’s delicious lunch! Face enemies, master obstacles, learn new skills and make Dude even stronger!
Go on an adventure to help him to take back his lunch, which was stolen by a giant dinosaur! He will need to face many dangerous enemies while traveling through caves and forests, getting some tools and power ups to assist him during this journey.
* Visit 3 different scenarios during the stone age
* Alternative paths to explore
* Vibrant chiptune music and colorful 8-bit style graphics
* 7 Different special items with helpful abilities
- Release date:
- August 14, 2020
- 1 player
- Platformer, Action, Arcade
- Ratalaika Games
- Game file size:
- 64 MB
- Supported Languages:
- British English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Latin American Spanish, Canadian French, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2020 Ratalaika Games S.L.
© 2020 lightUP