Pokémon Art Academy
Learn to Draw Pokémon
In Pokémon Art Academy, players take on the role of a young aspiring artist who enrolls in the Pokémon Art Academy to learn how to draw Pokémon under the tutelage of Professor Andy. Through ever-evolving lessons, players are taught the basics of art, from simple shapes and coloring to more complex methods like shading and blending. Along the way they are introduced to various tools they will use to create their art.
- Players can learn to draw many of their favorite Pokémon from all known regions.
- Bring Pokémon artwork to life using a variety of tools.
- Create amazing pictures with step-by-step lessons.
- Once drawings are complete, artists can share their Pokémon art using Miiverse and local wireless.*
- Post directly to Miiverse to show off their artwork.
- Save art to an SD Card and print it out.
- The game is fun and easy for all ages and skill levels.
*Wireless broadband Internet access required for online features. For more info, go to support.nintendo.com.
- Release date:
- Oct 23, 2014
- 1 player
- Headstrong Games
- Game file size:
- 2565 Blocks
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.