Plague Inc: Evolved
Can you infect the world?
Plague Inc: Evolved is a unique mix of high strategy and terrifyingly realistic simulation. Your pathogen has just infected 'Patient Zero' - now you must bring about the end of human history by evolving a deadly, global Plague whilst adapting against everything humanity can do to defend itself.
- 11 Different Disease Types: Master every pathogen; from bacteria to bio-weapons and mind control to zombies, end humanity by any means possible – different diseases will need radically different approaches.
- 25 Unique Scenarios: Adapt your strategy - how will you handle a new strain of Swine Flu, or infect a world in Ice Age?
- Hyper-Realistic World: Strategize in the real world - advanced AI and use of real-world data and events make Plague Inc: Evolved a highly authentic simulation of a world-ending pathogen. Even the CDC likes it!
- And much more... speed runs, Mega-Brutal difficulty, genetic modification and custom plague types and worlds created by the community...
- Release date:
- August 02, 2019
- 1 player
- Strategy, Simulation
- Ndemic Creations
- Ndemic Creations
- Game file size:
- 985 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
Plague Inc: The Cure
Can you save the world? Take control and stop a deadly global pandemic by any means necessary. Allocate resources to boost testing capacity, make facemasks compulsory, lock down countries or investigate experimental treatments in Plague Inc.’s biggest expansion ever!
Created with the help of world health experts from all over the world including the WHO, CEPI and GOARN, Plague Inc: The Cure is an engaging and timely simulation of a global disease response.
Hunt the Disease: Dispatch research teams around the world to find patient zero, track the spread of the outbreak and support local responses.
Control the Outbreak: Implement measures such as contact tracing, lockdowns and border closures to limit the spread of the outbreak, whilst getting people to wash their hands and preparing hospitals to prevent them getting overwhelmed.
Support the Economy: People won’t comply with poorly designed quarantine measures; use furlough schemes and other policies to drive community support and consensus.
Develop a Vaccine: Research, manufacture and distribute a vaccine to stop the disease. Work carefully and promote global cooperation to accelerate development.
Plague Inc: The Cure will be free for all Plague Inc. players until COVID-19 is under control.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 Ndemic Creations