Placards is a unique single-player puzzle experience that requires players to think both visually and strategically. Rearrange pixels on the screen by rotating or swapping to solve Placard puzzles. That Placard too big to solve in one go? Solve a piece at a time to get closer to that final Placard picture. From simple shapes to space ships to a fire breathing dragon, there are over 100 puzzles to keep you occupied for hours. So grab that cup of coffee, sit down on that comfy couch, and solve a few Placards today.
- Single player play.
- Rotate and swap pixels to solve Placard puzzles.
- Zoom to compare your Placard puzzle against the final picture.
- Progress saved automatically as you play (exit a Placard puzzle and come back later).
- Try to solve each Placard puzzle in as few moves as possible.
- 176 Placard puzzles at launch (across 4 books or themes).
- Includes several large, multi-piece puzzles.
- Color Blind Mode (optimizes puzzle colors for colorblindness).
- Relax Mode (turns on ambient background sound).
- Release date:
- Feb 23, 2017
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Strategy
- JH Specialty, Inc.
- Wombat Source
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 JH Specialty, Inc. All rights reserved.