PixelMaker - imagine, draw, and share your own pixel art creations!
PixelMaker is a drawing program designed specifically for making pixel art!
Using easy to use tools on your Nintendo 3DS™, you can design images as simple or as complex as you like. Experiment, and create characters and scenes based on your favorite classic video games, or draw something straight out of your own imagination. Finally, share your pixel art creations with your friends on Miiverse™!
- Zoom in on the touch screen while seeing your whole scene on the upper screen.
- Support for multi-layer drawing, and 3D layered images.
- Cut/Copy/Paste selections with flip and rotate options.
- Fill by selection, flood-fill or replace all of a color.
- Draw and erase with multiple brush sizes.
- Pixel-perfect line and stroke drawing modes.
- Export PNG images to SD Card.
- Undo/Redo and image auto-save and restore.
- Palette-based color management with a number of classic samples.
- Choose colors visually, by exact RGB, or pick from the image.
- Optional grid overlay.
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Oct 27, 2016
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Edutainment, Puzzles
- Nostatic Software, LLC
- Nostatic Software, LLC
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2016 Nostatic Software, LLC