PixelJunk™ Monsters 2
Get ready to defend your Chibis again in this fun and addictive tower defense game for all the family!
In the acclaimed tower defense series' first ever official sequel, play as Tikiman and build towers to defend your Tiki Hut from the monster hordes. The sequel brings with it FOUR PLAYER online co-op, new and sometimes quite explosive fruit bombs and on top of that the game has been fully re-imagined in beautifully detailed 3D. Get ready to defend your Chibis again in this fun and addictive game for all the family.
• Local & Online Play - Maximize the fun by playing with your friends on the couch or with up to 4 players online!
• Close Encounters - Multiply the suspense by toggling your POV from top-down to an in-your-face view!
• Fluid and Detailed Graphics - Immerse yourself in an all new world like never before as the HD animation breathes life into Tikiman and the unique maps!
• The Mask Makes the Tikiman– A mask for any occasion! Customize Tikiman with different masks and shells.
- Release date:
- May 25, 2018
- up to 4 players
- Strategy, Multiplayer
- Spike Chunsoft
- Game file size:
- 2.7 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
PixelJunk™ Monsters 2 Danganronpa Pack
All the monsters from Hope's Peak Academy wear a bear mask... Only a true Tikiman can overcome the trial that awaits!
The Danganronpa Pack includes:
• New Area: Hope's Peak Academy (3 stages)
• New Tower: Mana
• New Enemies (4 types)
• New Danganronpa-themed Masks
PixelJunk™ Monsters 2 Encore Pack
A new stage and new challenge lie ahead!
The Mask Maniac has new masks and shells available! Show off your individuality through new outfits in multiplayer!
The Encore Pack includes:
• New Area: Encore Peak (3 stages)
• New Tower: Missile
• 4 New Masks
• 4 New Shells
Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) and Nintendo Account required for online play. Not available in all countries. Internet access required for online features. Terms apply. nintendo.com/switch-online
©2007-2018 Q-Games Ltd. PixelJunk™ Monsters is a trademark of Q-Games Ltd. Licensed to and Published by Spike Chunsoft Co., Ltd. and Spike Chunsoft, Inc.