Create retro-style pixel art drawings with the Stylus and share your pictures with everyone on Miiverse!
The popular Wii U™ pixel art paint package comes to Nintendo 3DS™ with new features!
Create your very own pixel art with ease and post it to Miiverse™ or
save it to the SD Card for use on social networks etc!
Pixel art is a picture created pixel by pixel such as retro games and many recent indie games. Base your creation off an old game, or create something entirely new!
- Smooth, easy controls, drawing dot-by-dot using the Stylus
- 8 color palettes including some of the greatest retro systems
- 5 canvas sizes for pixel art of all sizes
- Change brush size and shape
- Color picker, fill color, and replace color
- When your pixel art is complete, share it with the world by posting to Miiverse!
New features for Nintendo 3DS
- Shape tool to easily create circles, triangles and squares
- Export your drawings to the SD Card for use on computer or anywhere!
- Nintendo 3DS
- Release Date
- Aug 25, 2016
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Rainy Frog
- Sanuk Games
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.
To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2016 Rainy Frog. Original version developed by Two Kernel Connection