Piczle Cross Adventure
Piczle Cross Adventure takes the classic nonogram logic-puzzle and turns it into something never before experienced in the genre: a story-driven, RPG-style 2D graphical adventure! Follow our heroes Score-chan, Gig and professor Matrix as they tackle their most daunting challenge yet.
- An overworld made up of differently themed locations
- Rebuild each area with objects you uncover by completing nonogram logic-puzzles
- Fun characters and an engaging story
- RPG stylings; earn XP, level up, find objects to help clear your way, access new areas and ultimately defeat the evil villain, find secrets
- Expansive play options: determine how you enjoy playing nonogram puzzles with a wealth of playability options and customisable themes
- Earn trophies by clearing puzzles and completing special and sometimes hidden quests
- Retro-throwback: cute, pixelated art can be filtered to look like it is being played on classic CRT monitors (includes classic floppy disc "game saving" icon!)
- Over 300 classic nonogram logic-puzzles
- Release date:
- April 16, 2020
- 1 player
- Puzzle, Role-Playing, Adventure, Strategy
- Plug In Digital
- Score Studios
- Game file size:
- 351 MB
- Supported Languages:
- French, German, Italian, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Plug In Digital. All rights reserved.