Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney - Dual Destinies
Phoenix Wright®: Ace Attorney® - Dual Destinies sees the return of courtroom hero Phoenix Wright. The much loved gameplay and features from previous titles in the Ace Attorney® series are back but for the first time in stunning 3D graphics, bringing the courtroom and characters to life and putting players directly in the heart of the action.
- More courtroom drama as Apollo Justice and new Associate Attorney and psychoanalysis expert Athena Sykes join Phoenix at the Wright Anything Agency
- Psychoanalyze witnesses to reveal the truth with the brand new Mood Matrix feature
- Hold it! Present your evidence, challenge the witnesses and experience life as a real Attorney
- Stunning dynamic 3D graphics: bring the characters and courtroom to life and investigate crime scenes from various angles to uncover hidden clues
- Brand new interface and game progression system for fans and newcomers alike
New downloadable content! The Ace Attorney himself makes his return in a very special episode entitled, "Turnabout Reclaimed!" The Wright Anything Agency will head to the Shipshape Aquarium and meet new client Sasha Buckler and the accused killer… whale. Download "Turnabout Reclaimed"--a preface to the cases of Dual Destines--on the Nintendo eShop on the Nintendo 3DS.
In-game content available for purchase using stored account funds.
- Release date:
- Oct 24, 2013
- 1 player
- Action, Adventure
- Game file size:
- 4429 Blocks
*MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
*To enjoy the 3D effect of Nintendo 3DS software, you must experience it from the system itself. All screenshots and videos on this website have been captured in 2D mode.
Use Parental Controls to restrict 3D mode for children 6 and under.
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.