Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
A surreal boxing quest with a duck!
Test your reflexes as you fight your way through an evil corporation in search for retribution.
Uncover their deepest secrets by exploring thrilling 3d environments with a graphic novel/comic book art style.
Find the henchmen who took your dream away in an action-packed and fast-paced fights that will test you to the limit as a true boxing champion!
Will you chicken out or learn how to DUCK?
- Find the truth on Story Mode, a single player adventure filled with surprises and 3D environments as well as 2D boss fights!
- Fight your way through Arcade Mode, defeat all the bosses as fast as possible one at a time or all in row with a special boss at the end!
- Challenging and surreal 2D fights with a comic book art style.
- Motion control support that will make you the real boxing champion!
- Amazing Soundtrack by Controvol that will fill you with adrenaline.
- Ducks... a lot of ducks!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 09, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Fighting, Action, Arcade, Adventure
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Pato Box 2018. Developed and Published by Desarrollo Bromio S.C. Copyright 2018 (pending) All rights Reserved. Pato Box (including all prominent characters featured herein), its logo and all characters likenesses are trademarks of Cesar Arminio Lopez Velarde (pending), unless otherwise noted. 2think design studio and its logos are registered trademarks and copyrights of Cesar Arminio Lopez Velarde and Sara Kent Carrasco. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.