The Ultimate Collection of Party Games for up to 4 Players!
Party Planet features 30 fun-packed party games for up to 4 players! It's the ultimate MUST-HAVE game for family and friends of all ages. And with the portability of Nintendo Switch™, turn just about any location into a party!
- A cornucopia of party games! Everything from action, to puzzle, to sports...it's all here in Party Planet!
- Level up and explore the planet! The more players explore the more games they'll unlock, for a total of 30 family friendly games.
- It wouldn't be a party without friends! Up to 4 players can join in the fun for some friendly competitive or cooperative play.
- Party anytime, anywhere! Enjoy single-player or local multiplayer gaming from just about anywhere on the planet with just one system and one game.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 12, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Party, Arcade, Multiplayer, Adventure
- Mastiff LLC
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Gameplay and graphics © 2017 Teyon. The name Party Planet is a trademark of Mastiff, LLC. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.