Party Golf is "less golf, more party," a crazy, competitive couchplay game for one to eight players.
Tee off simultaneously to a psychedelic 2D world, with satisfyingly simple physics, except it's a frenetic free-for-all to get in the hole. It's instant fun with endless variety; there are trillions of gameplay combinations, from giant banana balls to turbo power-ups. This spontaneous couch party may drive a wedge between friends, but have everyone shouting "just one more round!"
- 4-player local-multiplayer and even 8-player matches with everyone using their own JoyCon
- over 100 included game modes, and you can make your own with our super powerful gameplay customisation system
- procedurally generated terrains so you'll never play the same hole twice
- over 10 different powerups to suit any play style
- ... and crazy powerups, night golf, checkpoints, elimination modes, rat-king... the number of ways to play is practically endless!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 19, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 8 players
- Sports, Arcade
- Giant Margarita
- Giant Margarita
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Giant Margarita
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.