Parallel is a stylish neon puzzle platformer where you control two characters at the same time.
You will need dexterity, planning, and timing, to guide the two luminous squares efficiently. Split your brain in half to make it to the end of the level!
Enter Parallel's abstract, colorful cybernetic world. Cunning traps, coordinated jumps and moving platforms will put your skills to test. Levels will never feel the same, the challenge will be open for hours!
Parallel is also about friendship and synergy. Have a friend join in, and cooperate to get through the hardest levels.
- An original side scroller where two characters, living in separate universes, help and depend on each other without ever being in contact.
- Single player and co-op mode: each player needs only one Joy-Con™ to play. Use both Joy-Con to play alone.
- 30+ levels. Hours of guaranteed fun!
- Tons of time challenges and bonus levels to discover!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jun 08, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Puzzle, Platformer
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.