Pangeon is a single player roguelike inspired by dungeon crawler classics. Dive right into a dungeon on a suicide mission to kill all the monsters.
Fight your way through to the bottom of the so-called Pangeon - an organization located in a dungeon that we know very little about (well, except the fact it contains something that has the potential to destroy the entire planet Earth) - eliminate the evil, and save the World from a potential tragedy.
- A mix of many roguelike games combined into a fun (although short) experience
- 8+ levels, various in looks, enemies and loot
- 10+ weapons to use - ranging from daggers, swords and ending on magic staffs, bows, etc
- Release date:
- July 14, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Platformer, First-Person
- Ultimate Games
- Mr Ciastku
- Game file size:
- 412 MB
- Supported Languages:
- British English, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.