My Pet ShopNintendo DS
With over 40 different types of animals, My Pet Shop offers a wide range of pets for kids to play with. From popular dog and cat breeds like pugs, golden retrievers and Russian blues, to animals from the wild such as pandas and penguins, players are sure to come across some of their favorite creatures. While the game is fun and easy to follow, it also teaches children to be organized, responsible and caring as they help run a pet store and learn to take care of animals.
Kids will get to experience all the joys of pet ownership as they feed,
groom and teach tricks to animals using the intuitive stylus and Touch
Screen functionality. My Pet Shop also includes fun mini-games and a
wireless mode that lets players connect with friends and exchange pets,
adding to the fun of portable pets.
You have just moved from the hustle and bustle of the big city to Green Town, a quiet town filled with nature. Help your mom run her pet shop and learn to take care of all kinds of animals as you become friends with the other kids in town. But beware, as you search for animals on the outskirts of town, watch out for bees waiting to sting and snakes waiting to bite!
• Catch over 40 different animals, ranging from golden retrievers and
calico cats to pandas and penguins. There may even be some rare breeds
with different patterns and coloring hiding in the forest!
• Care for and interact with your pets using the simple, user-friendly stylus and Touch Screen functionality to strengthen your bond with them
• Collect items and save your allowance to shop in town and buy cute outfits for your pets
• Play mini-games like races, obstacle courses and photo contests with your pets to show them off and gain new accessories
• Connect with friends via local wireless connection to trade pets and items
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Mar 10, 2009
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Simulation
- Square Enix