Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Dive into a wild story of gangsters and criminals in Out of the Box, a captivating thriller where you decide the fate of the peculiar customers of a luxurious nightclub in a never-ending race against the clock.
In this time-management thriller, you will be Warren Baker, the new bouncer of the prestigious club The Box. After spending three years in jail, you just want to live an honest life and recover your daughter. However, the quirky clients of The Box will drive you closer to your turbulent past, involving you in a gangster scheme that threatens to destroy everything that you love.
Every night, among the club’s visitors, you’ll find undercover cops, annoying celebrities, runaway criminals or ghosts from your past. As the new gatekeeper of The Box, you decide who enters and who doesn’t... by any means necessary. Be careful though, because each choice you make can influence the fate of the club and its clients. You’ll also need to keep your salary to avoid being evicted, to see your daughter again, and most importantly, to regain control of your life.
Will you let teenagers into the club in exchange for money? Will you confront a wealthy client to save his girlfriend when she asks you for help? Or will you work with the police to bring down the most powerful gangster in town?
Everyone’s lives are in your hands. Only you choose how their stories end.
Race against the clock as you manage the crowded line of The Box, where you’ll interact with more than 300 unique characters, each one with their own hidden particularities that you will have to discover.
As head of security at The Box, you’ll have to:
• Follow the club’s rules, which become more complex with every day that passes.
• Find out who is lying and who is telling the truth.
• Who knows: you might even have to throw a punch or two!
Not every day is the same:
• Be careful who you don’t let in. Maybe their significant other is a big fish, or the rest of their group might decide to go to another club.
• Dealing with VIPs won’t be easy. They expect the royal treatment.
• Beware of the people that enter the club. If you let rock fans in during an elite party, they may wreak havoc!
• The Box also organizes special events like St. Patrick’s, a day where everyone can get drunk and enter the club!
Experience different storylines depending on your choices:
• Will you flirt with your boss’ girlfriend?
• Will you work with the police?
• Will you get along with a powerful but annoying gangster?
• Discover several alternate endings!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Aug 22, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Adventure, Strategy, Simulation
- Raiser Games
- Nuclear Tales
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© Nuclear Tales
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.