Dive into a boundless galaxy as you go on a heartfelt adventure!
Help our little robot, Emeth, fulfill a centuries-old promise of finding Earth to save mankind. Step into a spaceship, and operate a deep space telescope to find out what lies beyond the boundless, unexplored outer space.
"A robot without a goal is nothing more than a calculator. So, listen up... Your goal, is to find Earth. Do we have a deal?" - Dr. Lisa, Emeth's creator
"We have a deal... Emeth will find Earth!" - Emeth, the robot.
- STORY - Millions of years in the future, mankind has forgotten its origin - Earth. Help Emeth carry on his creator’s wish of finding it, as he realizes a greater purpose inside his tiny mechanical heart. An atmospheric, heartfelt story written by a multi-award winning writer awaits you!
- SCAN - Operate a space telescope to scan for nearby stars like a NASA scientist!
- SEARCH - Explore a spaceship full of mysterious items to uncover the history of a centuries-old mission.
- ART - Dive into outer space to explore a vibrant starscape full of lovingly crafted planets, nebulas, stars and galaxies.
- MUSIC - Enjoy 17 beautiful bittersweet soundtracks, and prepare to lose yourself in the organically generated soundscape while you wander through the galaxy!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Nov 30, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Flyhigh Works
- SIGONO Inc.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© SIGONO INC
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.