An action-packed 2D side-scrolling shooter inspired by classic twitchy action games of yesteryear, but with modern touches and conveniences.
Dateline: Earth, 1999. An unprovoked alien invasion is underway. You, a total badass, don't really appreciate it. You won't stand for it. You're downright outraged. You pack up some essentials--guns, cigars, whiskey--and head out into the night. Little do you know that tonight you will make history. This is: Operation Hardcore.
• Fight your way past enemies using a range of weapons
• Double-jump your way around obstacles and hazards
• Activate your traditional plasma-based shield to deflect enemy fire
• Drink some whiskey to slow time and increase damage (...at the expense of mental clarity)
• Strap on a jetpack and get airborne for some classic forced-scrolling challenges
• Collect coins to purchase items, weapons and upgrades between levels
• Meet or beat level par times to earn yourself a brag-worthy Badass Rank(™)
• Grab a friend for some friendly and/or competitive 2 player local co-op
• 12 levels of fiery, bloody, explosive-y alien-blasting mayhem
• 4 playable badasses
• Analog controls for precise 360 degree aiming
• Modern sound design and electronic soundtrack by Snug
• Intense 2 player local co-op
• Modern particle/atmospheric and lighting effects
• Multiple difficulty settings, upgrade paths and secret areas
• Unlockables for the overachieving, enterprising badass
- Release date:
- Jun 08, 2018
- up to 2 players
- Arcade, Action, Platformer, Adventure
- Greenlight Games
- Game file size:
- 339 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
Copyright© 2018 Greenlight Games Ltd