An action-packed 2D side-scrolling shooter inspired by classic twitchy action games of yesteryear, but with modern touches and conveniences.
Dateline: Earth, 1999. An unprovoked alien invasion is underway. You, a total badass, don't really appreciate it. You won't stand for it. You're downright outraged. You pack up some essentials--guns, cigars, whiskey--and head out into the night. Little do you know that tonight you will make history. This is: Operation Hardcore.
- Fight your way past enemies using a range of weapons
- Double-jump your way around obstacles and hazards
- Activate your traditional plasma-based shield to deflect enemy fire
- Drink some whiskey to slow time and increase damage (...at the expense of mental clarity)
- Strap on a jetpack and get airborne for some classic forced-scrolling challenges
- Collect coins to purchase items, weapons and upgrades between levels
- Meet or beat level par times to earn yourself a brag-worthy Badass Rank(™)
- Grab a friend for some friendly and/or competitive 2 player local co-op
- 12 levels of fiery, bloody, explosive-y alien-blasting mayhem
- 4 playable badasses
- Analog controls for precise 360 degree aiming
- Modern sound design and electronic soundtrack by Snug
- Intense 2 player local co-op
- Modern particle/atmospheric and lighting effects
- Multiple difficulty settings, upgrade paths and secret areas
- Unlockables for the overachieving, enterprising badass
Copyright© 2018 Greenlight Games Ltd
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.