One Step From Eden
One Step from Eden combines strategic deck-building and real-time action with rogue-like elements, allowing your character the chance to carve a path of mercy or destruction. Fight alone or with a friend in co-op as you cast powerful spells on the fly, battle evolving enemies, and collect game-changing artifacts. Can you make it to Eden or will your destruction be imminent?
- Genre-Bending. Experience a blend of strategy and real-time action. Build your deck and fight through bullet hell as you make your way to Eden.
- Comprehensive Deckbuilding. Customize your deck and play style with 200+ spells and 100+ game-changing items.
- Varied Gameplay. A cast of 9 playable characters across procedurally generated levels with alternate runs ensures you’ll never experience the same situation or outcome twice.
- Play with Friends. Fight your way to Eden in local co-op or in PvP.
- Release date:
- Mar 26, 2020
- up to 2 players
- Action, Adventure, Role-Playing, Strategy
- Humble Games
- Thomas Moon Kang
- Game file size:
- 789 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Korean, Russian, Chinese, Spanish, Portuguese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
One Step From Eden © 2020. Humble Bundle, the Humble Bundle logo, and the Humble Publishing logo are among the trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Humble Bundle, Inc. throughout the world. All rights reserved.