ONE PIECE Pirate Warriors 3 Deluxe Edition comes to Nintendo Switch!
Re-live the original ONE PIECE story from Fushia village, where everything started, to the kingdom of Dressrosa, a mysterious island dominated by the evil "Heavenly Demon" himself, Donquixote Doflamingo. Gather members of the Straw Hat Crew and sail to the most illusive places and enter epic battles: Marineford, Fishman Island, Punk Hazard and Dressrosa! The deluxe edition includes many of the previously released DLC and provides players with all of the fun and excitement right from the anime.
- ONE PIECE ON NINTENDO SWITCH: Take your favorite Straw Hat Pirates on the go.
- LOCAL CO-OP: Play split-screen with your friends in Dream Log mode.
- DELUXE EXPERIENCE: Includes previously released DLC content that adds extra costumes and missions.
- RE-EXPERIENCE THE ORIGINAL ONE PIECE STORY: From Luffy's departure from Fushia Village to latest episodes of Dressrosa, re-live all of the greatest moments in the ONE PIECE saga.
- FAN FAVORITE CHARACTERS: The roster of characters now includes Sabo, Donquixote Doflamingo, Fujitora, and many more.
- THE EXPERTISE OF KOEI TECMO GAMES AND BANDAI NAMCO: The PIRATE WARRIORS series combines the beloved characters from the ONE PIECE series with the furious action of the Dynasty Warriors franchise.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- May 10, 2018
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Bandai Namco Entertainment
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©EIICHIRO ODA/SHUEISHA, TOEI ANIMATION
Game ©2015 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.