One More Dungeon
One More Dungeon is a first person shooter roguelike with procedurally generated levels and pixel-art graphics.
Being a nameless adventure seeker, your job is to reach the final level deep within the dungeon and destroy the obelisks that are used by forces of Evil to invade the world.
Use a melee weapon, magic staffs, and antique artefacts, to burst way through the hordes of enemies inhabiting a few game areas.
• Fusion of old school FPS and Roguelike games.
• Procedurally generated levels.
• 30+ types of enemies and 80+ items.
• Parallel universe with manually created locations.
• A Sanity level that can be reduced by using artefacts acquired in-game.
• Customisable gameplay in the form of modifiers that can be tweaked prior to playing, to tailor make the gameplay to one of your choosing.
- Release date:
- December 14, 2017
- 1 player
- First-Person, Action, Action, Role-Playing
- Ratalaika Games
- Ratalaika Games Stately Snail
- Game file size:
- 169 MB
- Supported Languages:
- English, French, German, Spanish, Russian, Chinese
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2017 Ratalaika Games S.L.
© 2017 Stately Snail