Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
On a desert planet in the farthest reaches of space, mice await your command!
Direct their mobile fortress, and seek the legendary city of gold!
"Of MICE and SAND -REVISED-" puts you in charge of a desert craft and its rodent crew. Brave an alien planet, and turn your squeaking subordinates into first-class shipmates, all in the name of adventure!
Navigate the dunes in search of treasures!
- Intriguing items await your discovery in the scorching sands.
- Steer your ship from settlement to settlement, filling it with riches.
Craft items to boost your success rate!
- Not many people know, but mice are master crafters!
- After adding a factory, workbench, lab, and other such rooms to your ship, you can turn your scavenged materials into rarer items and make food for your mice.
- Sell crafted items at settlements to raise funds for more thrilling adventures!
Construct a multitude of rooms, and power up!
- Create more than just rooms for crafting: Add sleeping quarters so your crew can catch some Zs, or even a jukebox to give them a boost. And if any hostiles block your path, the machine gun will make them wish they'd stayed home.
- Utilize crafted items to build a variety of rooms and enhance your ship.
Encounter surprises in the desert!
- On your trek, you may come across an oasis, perfect for replenishing your water supply, or befriend a fallen mouse in need of aid. And who knows? You may even find some precious items in crashed spaceships!
- No adventure is complete without dangerous enemies, so install turrets, craft powerful ammunition, and...BOOM! Make 'em wish they'd stayed at home!
New events, maps, and foes!
- "Of MICE and SAND -REVISED-" is full of brand-squeaking new discoveries!
- And did you hear? There are rumors of snowfall at the desert's edge.
- What events and enemies await...?!
Scour the searing sea of sand!
Wander the windswept wilderness!
Adventure in ancient, atrophied architecture!
Steer a sturdy, steel vessel! Hear the mice roar!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jan 11, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Simulation, Strategy, Adventure
- Arc System Works Co., Ltd.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© ARC SYSTEM WORKS
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.