Explore eight new adventures from Square Enix
Eight travelers. Eight adventures. Eight roles to play in a new world from Square Enix. Alongside the game software, this special-edition bundle contains a pop-up book, a two-sided cloth map of the game world, the Octopath Traveler™: Sound Selections CD, and a replica coin. Explore each traveler’s story and use their abilities in and out of battle.
Will you expand your horizons as the Merchant or track down a traitor as the Warrior? Use each character’s special abilities to interact with the world and enhance your tactics in turn-based battles. The Dancer’s alluring charm leads followers into battle, whereas the Apothecary can mix items to heal allies or unleash explosive attacks. Discover enemy weaknesses and target them to break through their defenses. Store Boost Points with each turn and then spend them at strategic times to strengthen abilities, chain attacks, or provide aid. Choose the path you wish to walk and discover what lies beyond the horizon.
- Includes: Game cartridge, Octopath Traveler: Sound Selections CD, cloth double-sided world map, replica coin of the in-game currency, 8-page pop-up book featuring characters and origins
- Explore multiple, distinct RPG adventures in a world created by Square Enix
- Choose from eight characters, each with their own distinct story
- The path you choose to pursue will affect where your adventure ends
- Deep, strategic turn-based combat with a layered battle system
- Music and visuals inspired by retro RPGs, brought to life with modern touches
Choose the path of the dancer, Primrose, or of the warrior, Olberic, and set off on an adventure all your own in this free demo from Square Enix. After you're done playing, take a survey to let the development team know your thoughts. The roles you play, the places you go, and the people you join are up to you.
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 13, 2018
- No. of Players
- To be determined
- Role-Playing, Adventure
- Square Enix
©SQUARE ENIX CO., LTD. All Rights Reserved.
Customer Review status
Customer reviews have been taken offline as we evaluate this feature and its functionality. We currently have no estimated date on when an update will be provided. We appreciate the positive response and thank the reviewers who provided such thoughtful commentary on the games.