Mini Desktop RacingWii
This game puts the fun back into the Mini...
- Mini Desktop Racing features breakneck racing in the fastest officially licensed Mini game on the Wii.
- Mini Desktop Racing lets you loose with a crazy selection of officially licensed Minis, each accurately rendered with distinctive performance abilities.
- Race your inch-long miniatures around the wildest tracks where everyday objects appear immense in size and can become lethal hazards.
- Hurl around familiar household environments knocking over trackside objects and causing havoc for your opponents. Build up your skills and quick reflexes to unlock hidden extras including new Minis, upgrades, tracks and much more.
- Use the Wii Remote? in the driving position and control your Mini like you hands were on the steering wheel itself, tilting your controller to manoeuvre around corners or to ram an opponent off the track.
- Compete against friends wheel to wheel in the insanely competitive multiplayer mode with each track individually designed for a unique racing experience.
- Release Date
- Nov 27, 2007
- No. of Players
- 2 players simultaneous
- Conspiracy Entertainment
- Data Design