Minimalistic presentation, maximized action!
Blast into a 1-bit lo-fi simulation that will gradually train your skills up to become the ultimate space-fighter pilot! Secretly part of the Project Starship world, this twin-stick shooter is designed to prepare pilots for their mission against the awakened forces of the void. By slowly introducing new challenges and more frenetic battles, the Null Drifter simulation will push the limits of any pilot to the next level!
• Shoot and dash through single-screen bullet hell action!
• Experience simple yet nostalgic presentation.
• Customize video effects and color palettes.
• Test your skills in a series of gradually evolving challenges.
• Upgrade weapons on the fly!
• Enjoy an AI-composed lo-fi soundtrack.
- Release date:
- April 09, 2020
- 1 player
- Action, Arcade
- Game file size:
- 189 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Eastasiasoft Limited, Panda Indie Studio. All Rights Reserved.