Spectrobes: Beyond the PortalsNintendo DS
Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
As a new menace threatens the galaxy, Planetary Patrol officers Rallen and Jeena must excavate, awaken and evolve a new team of Spectrobes and take them into battle to save the universe from destruction.
- Double the number of Spectrobes
- All-new battle system - take on enemies in the field as Rallen and control 2 Spectrobes in epic battles against the Krawl
- Enhanced search and excavation system - dig in rock, lava, ice and more
- Play as Jeena on missions where her puzzle-solving skills are needed
- Over 30 new Code Input Cards - use your cards from the original Spectrobes, too
- DGamer Community
As of May 20, 2014, the Nintendo Wi-Fi Connection service for Nintendo DSi and Wii systems has been retired. Online features of this game are no longer available after this date but this game still provides an entertaining experience in offline mode.
To learn more about this service change, please visit To learn more about this service change, please visit support.nintendo.com/servicesupdate.
- Nintendo DS
- Release Date
- Oct 07, 2008
- No. of Players
- up to 16 players
- Action, Role-Playing
- Disney Interactive
- Jupiter Corporation