Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
If you want quickfire combos and fast-paced retro action, Ninja Striker is the game for you!
Ninja Striker takes visuals and music inspired by the 8-bit era and fires them up with modern touches. Heavily stylized around Japanese themes, your goal is to advance forward with as much speed, flair and combo power as possible. You have double jumps, homing attacks and a special 'Shinobi Action' at your disposal; only by mastering each with sharp reflexes will you make it through your quest.
You can choose between four characters, each with different abilities, and dash through a range of stages and Boss encounters. Each character changes up the way you play, meaning there's a lot of fun to be had in battling through the campaign with each warrior.
- Ninja – This deadly fighter has a Spinning Slash attack and 'Storm Attack' special.
- Kunoichi – She carries plenty of threat and should not be underestimated, with a Spinning Shot attack and 'Kunai' special.
- Chain Sickle – This mysterious fighter's unique style gives him incredible range, with a Chain Attack and 'Sickle Slash' special.
- Robot Ninja – Slower than his human counterpart but with more health points and the ability to boost through stages, this metallic warrior has a Drill attack and 'Hammer Attack' special.
With catchy music, varied locations and increasingly dangerous foes, Ninja Striker will keep you coming back for 'one more try.' Boost and fight your way through for the highest combos, with maximum rankings of three stars per stage reserved for the most skilled of players.
Are you up for the challenge in Ninja Striker?
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Apr 19, 2018
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Arcade
- Flyhigh Works
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2012-2017 Q-Cumber Factory
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.