Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
Retrieve the Jade Katana at all costs!
It's every ninja for themselves in the ultimate battle for the Jade Katana! Fight alone, team up or take on friends in brutal arena-based combat where the mighty prevail and the weak pay the ultimate price: death and dishonour!
The year is 199X and the world teeters on the brink of total destruction. The mystical Jade Katana, stolen! Its power, so lethal! In the wrong hands, humanity will fall! And so the Viper Clan, sworn guardians of the Jade Katana, prepare to embark on their most perilous mission yet: retrieve the sword at all costs! Use katanas, shurikens, bombs, machine guns, shotguns, bazookas and more as you battle your way through a variety of locations to become the ultimate ninja and fulfill the ancient vow of the Viper Clan.
- Intense local multiplayer action for one to four players, either competitively or co-operatively… you choose!
- Six distinct game modes – Last Ninja, Battle, Coin, Crown, Arcade and Infinite – and five unique locations – Temple, Dojo, Downtown, Museum and Area 88 – each with their own gameplay features.
- Customise your ninja, then use a range of deadly ninja (and not-so-ninja) weapons to destroy anyone who gets in your way!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Oct 05, 2017
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Action, Multiplayer, Fighting, Arcade
- Rising Star Games
- Bitmap Bureau
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2017 Bitmap Bureau. Licensed to and published by Rising Star Games Limited.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.