The Department of Sneakin' is the world's most elite stealth agency. Your mission: stop time-traveling master criminal Amadeus Guildenstern.
Can you believe it? That madman, Amadeus Guildenstern, just traveled through time and kidnapped all the U.S. Presidents!
Yes, all of them! Even the bad ones!
If you're going to fix history, you'll need the help of the world's most elite stealth operatives: The Department of Sneakin'.
Infiltrate the enemy base, avoid their patrols, and hack their systems to gain valuable intel. Build your Sneakin' HQ, and figure out how to stop Guildenstern's time-traveling scheme!
- Classic tactical sneakin' action, rendered with only the finest polygons.
- Unlock new characters, weapons, and perks to aid you in your mission.
- Fight incredible bosses, including the evil Dr. Acula (probably a vampire) and Vice President Helicopter (who is a helicopter).
- Dynamic infiltration system generates new layouts every mission. Never sneak through the same base twice!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Dec 14, 2017
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- Action, Arcade, Strategy
- Humble Hearts
- Humble Hearts LLC
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
©2017 Humble Hearts, LLC
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.