Neurodeck is a psychological deckbuilding card game to challenge your fears. Build your deck and capacities by answering personality tests, visiting rooms or meditating.
- Deckbuilding as you progress through the game
- Meditate and choose personality traits that alter your gameplay profoundly
- Explore a subconscious maze, full of cards and improvements that will help you defeat the monsters in your mind
- Light RPG mechanics that allow you to customize your character stats and skills
- Characters and places from your past that will tell facts and stories about mental health
- Deep gameplay mechanics that put focus on replayability and gameplay diversity
- Horrific monsters inspired by real-life phobias
- Release date:
- November 18, 2021
- 1 player
- Strategy, Role-Playing
- Goblinz Studio
- Tavrox Games
- Game file size:
- 236 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Korean, Russian, Chinese, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2021, Developed by TavroxGames, Published by Forever Entertainment S. A.