Neon City Riders
Explore a post-cyberpunk decaying city searching for new abilities and bizarre companions to free all its turfs from a group of vicious super powered gangs.
Looking for a 2D action-adventure mixed with super-powered urban gangs in a post-cyberpunk neon scenario? Well, if you do, Neon City Riders is right for you!
Assume the role of Rick, a rad masked vigilante in search of superpowers and companions to defeat hordes of vicious enemies, solve defiant puzzles, unlock new paths, complete engaging side-quests, and finally, free the decaying futurist Neon City that has been seized by a group of superpowered gangs!
• Fight in a deep and fast-paced combat based on unlockable super-abilities.
• Explore the open-ended progression and the lots of optional side-quests to complete the game through one of the four different endings.
• Immerse in the retro-futuristic graphics and sounds inspired in the 80's pop-culture and video game consoles.
- Release date:
- March 12, 2020
- 1 player
- Adventure, Action, Fighting
- Mecha Studios
- Game file size:
- 734 MB
- Supported Languages:
- Latin American Spanish, American English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© Neon City Riders 2017. Developed by Mecha Studios SAS Copyright 2017 All rights Reserved. Neon City Riders (including all prominent characters featured herein), its logo and all characters likenesses are trademarks of Jorge Miguel García Ramírez, unless otherwise noted. Mecha Studios and its logos are registered trademarks and copyrights of Jorge Miguel García Ramírez. All rights reserved.