Join Nelly Cootalot in this indie adventure game, and rescue birds hypnotised by the villainous Baron Widebeard.
Pirate heroine Nelly Cootalot takes on the villainous Baron Widebeard in this point and click adventure game. Meet a cast of outlandish characters and face perplexing challenges in your quest for the Treasure of the Seventh Sea.
What is Baron Widebeard planning? Can he be stopped? In what way is a frozen volcano involved?
To answer these questions comes Nelly Cootalot: pirate heroine and defender of endangered and adorable creatures. Nelly’s journey will take her from Port Rubicund in the South Seas to the lonely isle of Gloomholm in the icy north. She’ll meet outlandish characters and face perplexing challenges in her quest for the Treasure of the Seventh Sea.
Explore a beautiful hand-drawn world, created by award-winning comedian & filmmaker Alasdair Beckett-King.
Meet outlandish characters voiced by talented & hilarious actors and comedians, with credits including Doctor Who, Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy & Broken Sword 5.
Help Nelly foil Baron Widebeard by tackling a variety of original & challenging puzzles. Race aristocrats, charter an airship & lie to strangers with no consequences.
• Full Voice-Acting in English & German.
• A script that will amuse and delight whether you are 9, 19 or 90. (But ONLY those ages.)
• German, Spanish, Italian & French Localisations
• Puzzles that will tax the world's greatest minds, if they're having an off-day.
• Over 45 Unique Characters & 35 Locations.
• Quaint British spellings = extra letters for free.
• German, Spanish, Italian & French Localisations
• "It’s funny, daft, and the look is incessantly fantastic ... And it’s got Tom Baker in it. I had a thoroughly lovely time." - Rock, Paper, Shotgun
• "Incredibly funny and charming" (8.5/10) - Gamewatcher
• "Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is one of the funniest games I have played in recent years." (5/5) - Kickstartventures
• "The puzzles are as perfect as possible." - Just Adventure
• "I had a lot of fun with Nelly Cootalot, and I recommend it for anyone who loves point-and-click adventures, birds, and/or pirates." (Score A) - Nerdy but Flirty
• "...with some beautiful art, an engaging story, some fun gameplay and snappy dialogue, Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is a nice little gem." (9.1/10) - Geeknifty
• "It has obviously been influenced by the Monkey Island series, but without being a carbon copy. If you are a fan of the genre, then The Fowl Fleet should definitely be on your wishlist." (8.3) - Gameramble
• "A joy to play through from start to finish... easily one of the most enjoyable adventures of 2016." (8/10) - cubed3
• "Outstanding puzzle design" (87% ) - adventurecorner.de
• "Nelly Cootalot: The Fowl Fleet is a brilliant adventure that wonderfully demonstrates quirky British humor and is totally unique." (4.5/5 - Amazing) - The Nerd Stash
• "An amazing adventure game. Its story has surprising depth, the characters are lovable, the puzzles are great fun and it wraps it all up in a layer of fantastic humour!" (4.5/5 - AMAZING! ) - The Mental Attic
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Jul 11, 2019
- No. of Players
- 1 player
- File Size
- 3.6 GB
- Adventure, Puzzle
- Alasdair Beckett-King
- Supported Play Modes:
*If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
© 2019 Alasdair Beckett-King
© 2019 Application Systems Heidelberg Software GmbH
All Rights Reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.