Uh-oh, you're using an unsupported browser.
To view the screenshot gallery, upgrade to the latest version of either Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari.
ALL THE BEST NAMCO ARCADE GAMES IN THE PALM OF YOUR HAND!
Save your quarters and bring the arcade home with the ultimate 2-in-1 game ‘pac’, NAMCO MUSEUM™ ARCADE PAC™! Enjoy the nostalgic classics in “Namco Museum” and the flashy maze madness of “PAC-MAN Championship Edition 2 PLUS” with friends or solo, at home or on the go for exciting arcade fun wherever you are – exclusively for the Nintendo Switch™!
• Enjoy Namco classics such as PAC-MAN, GALAGA, SPLATTERHOUSE, and TOWER OF DRUAGA, or play games such as ROLLING THUNDER, SKYKID, or TANK FORCE with friends and family on the Nintendo Switch™!
PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 PLUS
• The highly acclaimed PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION series has finally come to the Nintendo Switch™ in PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 PLUS! Featuring eye-popping high-resolution 3D graphics and funky visuals, the latest version of the classic game takes chomping and chasing through mazes to a whole new level! Play by yourself or with your friends in the all new co-op mode, “PAC-MAN CHAMPIONSHIP EDITION 2 PLUS 2P” – exclusive only to the Nintendo Switch™! When one player gets caught by a ghost, the other player can come to the rescue. Team up with your friends and family to weave through the mazes and make it to the boss battle together!
- Nintendo Switch
- Release Date
- Sep 28, 2018
- No. of Players
- up to 4 players
- Bandai Namco Entertainment
* MSRP: Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price. Actual price may vary. See retailer for details.
* If eligible for a Just for You offer, the final price reflects the combined Sale and Just for You offers. The Just for You offer is discounted from the sale price.
NAMCO MUSEUM™ ARCADE PAC™ & ©2018 BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment Inc.
The BANDAI NAMCO logo is a trademark of BANDAI NAMCO Holdings Inc. All rights reserved.
Questions about buying digital games?
To purchase digital games directly from Nintendo.com and send them to your Nintendo system, you'll need a Nintendo Account. For Nintendo 3DS and Wii U systems, you'll also need to link your Nintendo Account with your Nintendo Network ID.
For step-by-step instructions by system, please click here.
You'll need a Nintendo Switch, Wii U, or Nintendo 3DS family system, a Nintendo Account (registered for use in the U.S. or Canada), Internet connection, and Nintendo eShop access to download the game once you've purchased it.
For help downloading a game, click here.
Yes. As long as you have signed up for My Nintendo before you purchase the game, your game will qualify for My Nintendo Points. My Nintendo Points are automatically awarded to the Nintendo Account that was used to purchase the game. (Please note that DLC items, passes, and themes do not qualify for My Nintendo Points.)
To see your My Nintendo points balance:
- Visit http://my.nintendo.com
- Select "Sign in."
- Sign in to your Nintendo Account.
Once you're signed in, you can review your My Nintendo points balance and history, check out the latest My Nintendo rewards, and view active missions you can complete to earn My Nintendo points.
You may also use My Nintendo Gold Points to purchase games for Nintendo Switch. Learn more about Gold Points.
For additional help with My Nintendo, please visit our support site.
Download codes are codes for specific digital games or content for Nintendo Switch™, Wii U™ or the Nintendo 3DS™ family of systems.
You can redeem your code here and send the content directly to your system.