NAIRI: Tower of Shirin
Let the saga commence in this point-and-click logic puzzler that's kawaii to the core. Taking cues from the classic visual novel set-up and crafts a rich fantasy Ghibli inspired world.
Follow Nairi, a troubled upper class girl, and Rex, a gangster-turned-scholar, as they uncover a dark mystery involving the mysterious Tower of Shirin! In a world brimming with with delightful, deadly, and dastardly creatures Nairi will need all her wits to outsmart bandit cats, befriend crime lord ducks, and escape a conspiracy as old as time.
NAIRI: Tower of Shirin is a charming graphic adventure with adorable characters within a troubled world that is sure to delight people of all ages looking for a strong narrative and puzzle experience!
- Enjoy a huge amount of ridiculously cute hand-drawn art!
- Meet tons of charming characters!
- Become absorbed in a captivating story!
- Collect, trade and combine wacky items!
- Solve brain-teasing puzzles!
- Enjoy a beautiful soundtrack!
- Release date:
- November 29, 2018
- 1 player
- Adventure, Puzzle, Platformer
- Hound Picked Games
- Game file size:
- 1.8 GB
- Supported Languages:
- Japanese, French, German, Italian, Chinese, Spanish, English
- Supported Play Modes:
Software compatibility and play experience may differ on Nintendo Switch Lite. Additional accessories may be required (sold separately). See support for details.
Play online, access classic Super NES™ games, and more with a Nintendo Switch Online membership.
A Nintendo Switch Online membership (sold separately) is required for Save Data Cloud backup.
© 2019 HomeBearStudio